(in each tablet)
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate 2 mg…………Antihistamine
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 20 mg……………Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg…………………………………Nasal Decongestant
Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Yellow, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicon Dioxide.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies.
- relieves cough • runny nose • sneezing • itching of the nose or throat · itchy, watery eyes · nasal congestion · reduces swelling of the nasal passages.
Do not use this product
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland heart disease · high blood pressure · thyroid disease · diabetes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- May cause drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant of breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older
|1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age
||½ tablet every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor, not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years of age
||Consult a doctor.
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Alahist CF Tablets are dark green caplet shaped, scored tablets, debossed “Poly” bisect “783” on one side and plain on the other.